Happy New Year everyone! I was thinking about my 2011 goals the other day and I considered keeping them in the notebook I penned them in, things like this always seem quite private really. Then, I got thinking that I’ll forget that I ever wrote them if I leave them in the book, and by March I’ll have achieved nothing off my list. So I settled on the idea of putting them on the internet, where I can’t escape them this year.
I really wasn’t a fan of 2010, to be honest it wasn’t the best year for me. Health woes, stress and bad planning meant that the year was a bit of a non-starter and this New Year more than ever I’m looking forward to a fresh start! Hence the new blog design and a new Tumblr blog for inspiration and more general ramblings.
Here goes with my 2011 goals:
1. Do more with less. Be more efficient, thrifty, and productive.
2. Buy less on impulse, more with thought.
3. Bake a different and new cake every two weeks.
4. Travel more, do more with the time off I have.
5. Stay calm, think logically and try not to get overwhelmed.
6. Moan less and try not to complain so much.
7. Try to understand what makes me happy.
8. Run outside more, I can run outside of the gym, I can, I can, I can!
9. Don’t take people around me for granted – appreciate everyone.
10. Be much much better with money. I’ve never saved in my life and this is the year to sort myself out.
I hope 2011 is a good year for everyone. x